We are looking for a Resident Assistant/Home Health Aide whom would be responsible for providing personal cares and designated health related services to enhance and/or maintain the residents’ physical and emotional well-being.
- Assists residents with personal cares including but not limited to: bathing, shaving, dressing, hair care, feeding, toileting, and transfers/lifts.
- Under direction of Nurse provides health related services as needed such as; passing medication, glucose monitoring, temperatures, blood pressure, and pulse.
- Performs specified home services as needed such as; laundry, cleaning, meal service, and assisting with activities.
- Observes residents and reports status to appropriate staff
- Assists with onboarding of new staff
- Ability to communicate effectively, with empathy and compassion for residents and coworkers
- Ability to work in a team setting and support others
- Ability to work with a diverse and elderly population
- Preferred Education/Experience/Skills:
- High School diploma or GED or completion of a formal NA or HHA course
- Previous work experience as HHA, CNA, NA, DSP, PCA
- Work experience in a customer service setting