At Stonehaven of Eagan and Ebenezer, we value our people as our most important resource. Our excellent staff makes the world go round here, from caring for residents, to planning events and activities, to cooking and serving the delicious meals, to greeting visitors, and keeping our community sparkling clean. We value our staff and we show it, every day.
That may be the reason we were named on the Star Tribune’s prestigious Top 150 Workplaces 2020 list, which is based solely on employee surveys. We are thrilled to know our employees love it here. That kind of workplace satisfaction and happiness translates into the best quality care possible for our residents, giving them the healing, programs, education, and experiences which help them live longer, healthier, happier lives. That’s the main goal and mission of our organization, and one way we’re committed to achieving it each and every day is by treating our employees with the respect and gratitude they deserve.
But we didn’t just make the Top Workplaces list this year. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Minnesota Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Working for Stonehaven of Eagan, we value and respect each and every employee, from skilled nurses to our housekeepers. It takes a village to do what we do, and every employee’s contribution is valued as much as that of any other.
- No matter your role, we work together as a team.
- Our core values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation aren’t just words on a plaque in the lobby. We have built them into our culture and live by them every day.
- We realize that working for Ebenezer isn’t simply about collecting a paycheck, it’s about commitment and caring and the desire to truly make a difference in people’s lives. That said, we understand how important that paycheck is. That’s why our compensation package is highly competitive.
- In working for Stonehaven of Eagan, you will love our benefits package which is outstanding, including medical, dental, and disability insurance; dependent care and medical pre-tax spending accounts; generous PTO; a retirement savings program; paid holidays; and much more.
- We recognize that work-life balance isn’t just a buzzword, it’s a necessary thing to have in your life. One fun thing we offer our employees: discounted tickets for attractions and events around Minnesota.
- Stonehaven of Eagan and Ebenezer invests in the personal and professional development of our employees through training and educational programs, including tuition reimbursement. It’s about enhancing your skills and helping you live up to and exceed your potential. Working for Stonehaven of Eagan, you’ll learn and grow working here if you wish to, not just do the job.
- Because we help our employees develop personally and professionally, we are committed to promoting from within. Our employees have opportunities for advancement within our growing and vibrant organization.
- We don’t limit our people to a single job in a single location. When you join Stonehaven of Eagan and Ebenezer, you join a network of communities across a wide range of levels of care, from independent living to memory care to hospice to transition or day care and more. The opportunities are boundless here to expand and grow your career. Roles range from accounting and administration to childcare, resident care, dining services, to sales and marketing. The sky’s the limit.
- We truly listen to our employees. Nobody knows better how to do a certain job, whatever that job may be, than the people actually out there on the front lines doing it. We don’t simply take suggestions and file them away. Instead, we listen and respond. It’s part of our core value of Innovation. It’s about taking the ideas of our employees and acting on them.
The bottom line for us is respect, dignity, and gratitude. We are truly proud of our excellent staff and grateful for all that they do for our residents each and every day. They are simply the best of who we are and what we’re about.
If you share our commitment to helping seniors live happier, safer, healthier, more productive lives, we’d love to hear from you. There is a place for you at Stonehaven of Eagan. Please contact us today!