Supportive Community with Quality Care
Stonehaven Senior Living’s Residential Memory Care Suites offer the highest level of care for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Our memory care neighborhood is decorated with gentle, inviting colors and soft lighting to provide a calming, low-stress environment for our residents.
Our well-trained staff ensures that memory care residents receive the highest level of person-centered, relationship-based care they need. We offer extensive cutting-edge programming to promote cognitive abilities that support brain health.
The common spaces are furnished with specially crafted furniture to accommodate those with disabilities with comfort and class. For those residents who may wander or become disoriented, Stonehaven features controlled-access entries and exits.
Stonehaven´s memory care offers Ebenezer´s unique Dimensions Program, which trains our caregivers to respond to residents’ specific needs with compassion and creativity, using a resident’s life history to engage them in purposeful activities that are meaningful to them.
Unique Memory Care Programming in Eagan – Introducing Dimensions
We are proud to offer our residents and family members Ebenezer’s Dimensions® program. The Dimensions Program prepares our staff to provide exceptional, compassionate care using evidence-based best practices. Our Dimensions Coordinator oversees the multi-faceted program. Our goal is to make a dramatic difference in the life of your loved one.
- Caregivers are trained to respond with compassion and creativity to a resident’s specific needs
- To help residents better navigate their environment and maintain their independence, a team of therapists develop approaches that match the individual’s level of cognition
- Residents are encouraged to participate and engage in creative arts and learning activities designed to promote brain health
- Exercise and balance programs
Memory Care Amenities
Stonehaven offers studio and one-bedroom apartments in our Memory Care Neighborhood with the convenience of:
- Private apartments with private showers and bathrooms
- An open dining room and living room floor plan
- A separate sensory room for aromatherapy and calming activity
- Activities to promote wellbeing and brain health
- Emphasis on hydration and nutrition to ensure comfort and wellbeing
- On-site salon and barbershop with spa services
- A secure environment
- Care Attendants on-site 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Registered Nurse (RN) on site 40 hours per week and on-call around the clock
- On-site visits by Geriatric Physicians and Nurse Practitioners
- Partnership with home-care or outpatient therapy services (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy)
Menu March 2023